Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

A sneak peek on reality {and some color}



One of my friends made a comment on how my blog doesn't reflect my real life right now. Apparently I'm 'ways' (sorry for little insider grammatical mistakes) more down than I pretend to be.

Ok. I'm probably quite a lousy person to be around right now. All whiny (I hate whiny people). So I guess pretending I'm not on my blog just helps me focus on what I should actually focus on (that means: I'm still looking into a lot of Visa stuff and possible solutions to work abroad, I'm taking a closer look into TESOL diplomas, at the same time I'm also looking for Universities in Germany (and possible cities I could also be happy with), I got my India Visa today (and I'm starting to seriously freak out about that! Seriously! One second I'm so excited and can't wait to go, the next I'm freaking out and asking myself why I actually ever signed up for this. Why did I? Ah right...all this self experience thing....)) And all in between I get weak seconds and just start crying. Let's put it all on those female hormones. Right.

So here you go with a more honest post on what my life actually looks like right now.

And because the weather (with all this gray) doesn't help to improve things, I made myself some edible drinkable color ;)


Energizing color smoothie

Blend together in a mixer:
  • 1/2 pear
  • 1 handful fresh pineapple
  • 1 cup mixed frozen fruits
  • 1/3 cup orange/mandarine juice (mine was freshly pressed. Normal one works as well)
Soak up some vitamines and color and keep your head up! ;)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, if it lifts your spirits to blend out the turmoil when you're blogging, keep doing it.It's your blog and you can do whatever suits you, surely. We can read between the lines anyway...Kopf hoch, wird schon!
    VLG ♥nic

    AntwortenLöschen