Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies

The weather is just not the way summer should be, so I was off to some backing.
I love chocolate chip cookies.
The gooey ones. With huge chunks of chocolate and nuts. The ones that are crispy outside and soft on the inside.


I found this pin last year in December (somewhere) and made them with my brothers. I had to make them again!!

I changed a few things and divided it as well. So here's my version of this Pin.

You'll need:
  • 150 gr butter
  • 250 gr sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 300 gr flour
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 sachet baking powder
  • 1small bottle of vanilla essence
  • 300gr chocolate
  • if you want: any type of nuts or other stuff (Raisins, oats...)
  • some milk (depending on your consistency)
Preheat your oven to 180°C. Beat sugar and butter until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix together flour, salt and baking powder. Add together with the vanilla essence.
Chop your chocolate and nuts roughly. Add.

Cover your tray with baking paper. With a spoon make little piles of cookie dough. Put in the oven for 15 minutes. Be careful. Depending on the size of your pile they will become pretty huge.
Enjoy!

Since I like to celebrate special things (like making cookies) I attempted a cookie-ice-cream-party for me and my brothers.Sooooo good!

You can say that they are twins, can't you?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen