Freitag, 13. Januar 2012

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday and I had to share this pic. Maybe it's not as amazing for you as it was for me. But have a look:



Those are Kiwis. Little Kiwis. Tiny Kiwis. I couldn't believe it either. And if your cut them through their are an exact double of the big kiwis I'm used to. Weird. I loved them anyway. You can eat them like Grapes.

Oh and I do like my Nail Design :) (Inspiration from Pinterest)

Other topic: The sun is shining for the first time in what feels like years (not counting my Egypt days) and the sky has a wonderful light blue. I'll also have my first official piano lesson. I played for years by myself but it was just time to overstep a certain level. 

I'll leave to clean the mess I left with my crafting time yesterday (heaps of fabric and ribbons all over the floor)...a wonderful weekend to you all.

Update: I did make a photo of those tiny kiwis cut open. And I found it (best part!)

tiny, isn't it :)

1 Kommentar: